Monday, November 14, 2016

Introduction

Hey!  My name is Emily!  Welcome to this blog!  Currently, I am 25 weeks along in my second pregnancy.  I  have a 15 month old toddler running around and I have lately been thinking about how much I love being a mother and how much it has blessed my life.  I was hoping I could share some of my thoughts on this blog.  But here is a little background on me first.

I am 24 years old and have been married to my handsome guy, Adam, for almost 4 years now.  I finished my bachelor's degree and worked as a Registered Nurse on a Cardiac step down unit for two and a half years while Adam finished schooling.  We had our sweet little Addison in August 2015, and she has blessed our lives immensely.  During Adam's last few semesters, we bought and renovated a house (with a brand new baby, by the way).

Once Adam graduated, we sold the house, I quit my nursing job, and we moved for Adam's job.  He works as a Construction Manager, managing the building of high end custom homes and condos.  For now, I am a stay at home mama, and I love it!

That's me!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!  I'd love to get to know all of you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment